Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tomorrow is Another Day

This election, barring a change, every single person I voted for has lost but one, and that one was my least favorite candidate to elect.

My hope is this election will wake up the Republican Party and help it realize it desperately needs to return to its true conservative roots.

Congratulations to all those who wanted to see the first president of non-white persuasion elected. Now we can finally quit talking about it.

I really can't write much more. McCain was never my candidate of choice. He was my default. I will be spending a lot of time praying for the country in the next few weeks, months, and years. I did point out to my wife it'll be nice that the benefits Obama plans to give will actually help us because we'll be living in abject poverty for his entire term. So we've got that going for us.

Good night, America. Tomorrow is another day.

-- Robert

No comments: