Monday, August 18, 2008

House Sold

Tomorrow is the cutoff, after which the couple who put a contract on our house can no longer back out. We feel certain they will go through since their bank is asking questions like "do you mind moving up the closing date?" So, now we have about a week to get our furniture out of the house and into storage. It is still quite amazing to me how quickly we went from thinking of selling it early to sold. The message to me is simple: when I follow the will of the Lord, He will open the doors along the path to make it possible to do so. I am very thankful for the blessings we have already experienced in the process of getting ready for me to go back to school. I know there are more coming, and I am excited to see how they unfold.

-- Robert

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That's incredible! You are right though, when you are doing what is right, then everything falls into place.

Robert said...

I have definitely been surprised by how quickly that became evident in this case. I never doubt that it will fall into place, but selling a house that fast in this market is amazing.