Thursday, December 4, 2008

Relief

Today we signed a lease on a rental house. By doing it, we got our friends' deposit back for them (since it was their old place) and we're back on our own. I am confident it will help our family get back to a routine and a more stable existence. I know it will be good for us to establish our own household again.

One nice thing is that the house is closer to work for me, so much so I can easily walk to work and back home for lunch, then again at the end of the day. I think it will be good practice for campus next year, and I know I want the exercise. We'll also get an appreciation for just how small a house we can manage to live in when we move.

So obviously, we are feeling good about the move. There is a silver lining, and a definite sense of relief. I know it's right to move now.

-- Robert

No comments: