As the days fly by en route to the GMAT, I am wondering if I was too hasty to schedule it. Yet, I feel like the time spent waiting to begin the application process will never end. Moving seems to be coming along quickly, yet I know the last few boxes in any move seem to take forever to leave the house. So it goes with any big change, I realize. Since I can't find much of anything interesting to blog about because my brain is on overload, I thought I might write a schedule here that I plan to keep this week:
- Practice one or two quizzes of each type of question
- Practice analytical writing at least once more
- Read one or two academic articles from the subjects I am considering researching
- Prepare a lesson for Sunday
- Make sure the painter, garage door man, and carpenter are lined up
- Get a Uhaul to move boxes to storage unit
- Take GMAT Saturday morning
I figure keeping a schedule like that will be good practice for when schedules look like this:
- Attend seminars
- Work for professor on research/classwork
- Work on research for myself
- See wife and children
- Breathe in, breathe out
Okay, so I'm exagerrating. It's not like I'll see my wife and children every week...
Sorry, my sense of humor is in "warp mode" right now. Hopefully next Monday will bring a good report. Until then, head bowed, hands folded, here we go!