Tuesday, January 6, 2009

For Anyone Wondering...

UPDATED

Yes, my professor got in all my recommendations, and most of them before they were due. I am deeply in his debt (and the debt of my other recommenders) for all the effort put in.

And no, we still do not have a new baby, yet. My wife hopes that her appointment tomorrow will help things begin to progress, and maybe he will come tomorrow or the next day. If that happens, I cannot promise when my next post will be. I may write regularly about the wonder of another son. I simply can't promise what time will be available. My hope is that our joy at his arrival will have time passing by so quickly until March is here and we begin to hear from schools notifying me of acceptance or rejection.

I am not looking upon my son as a great distraction, though. I look forward to the days ahead, as we look at his beautiful face and hands, as we watch him begin to exhibit his personality, and as we learn how incomplete we truly were without him.

UPDATE: It does appear that our son will be born today, barring a really long labor. We'll try to update more when he arrives.

-- Robert

2 comments:

Melissa said...

OOOOOOH! Keep us updated! This is where twitter would really come in handy.....

Robert said...

My wife "wants to tell" so I'll just say tomorrow she might have something to tell... though it's definitely going to be tomorrow unless things start happening really fast in the next twenty minutes. But it will definitely happen... if that tells without telling.